Only in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really pathetic. No capacity for any type of learning.
Mad Dog Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the haps, dawg? Another of your multiple personalities is coming through! Sure you've got room in your head for all those voices? All that barking must be driving you crazy! Anyway, dude, loosen the flea collar, you're coming off as a bit standoffish--you need to relax, let that sparkling personality of yours shine through! You are a peach--every damn one of you! Lighten up, dawg!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Couple of the forecasts I've seen, shows 24 degrees for Monday night.................hard freeze for several hours. NW Ok got zero moisture this last month. Wheat and canola harvest killer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of the forecasts I've seen, shows 24 degrees for Monday night.................hard freeze for several hours. NW Ok got zero moisture this last month. Wheat and canola harvest killer.

Yep, I've lost hope for my wheat crop as its already entered the boot stage, and is ripe for a frost kill. Not too late to get in some milo though if it gets that cold.

My apple and pear trees at the house are in full bloom too. No hard apple cider this fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom