Open Carry News...did anyone else see this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really can't understand why someone who conceal carries would not be for open carry. If you don't want to open carry then don't open carry.

It will make it much easier to conceal and carry a larger gun without the fear of printing.

I agree.

I doubt I would open carry, but if open carry is legal, I won't have to worry about my shirt tail riding up and showing my CCW. I would prefer to carry OWB, and I am sure if I did there would be times that my holster or weapon would be accidently exposed.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A relatively positive editorial in the TW this morning (2/25):

http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.aspx?subjectid=61&articleid=20120225_61_A18_Ameasu901659

The only place the editorial writer really goes off the rails is the closing paragraph:

So if it's preordained that Oklahoma will become an open-carry state, let's at least adopt some sound and responsible requirements to go along with that privilege. One requirement should be holsters with snap-down covers to reduce chances of a gun falling out or being drawn unintentionally.

Thoughts??

Latest posts

Top Bottom