Opinion: Which AR is the has better Quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best AR based on Quality

• DPMS

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • RRA

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • M&P

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • Olympic

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Bushmaster

Votes: 34 16.5%
  • Stag

Votes: 33 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Bushy shoots great, but it's obvious that I need to spend more time with some real AR guys cause I have no idea what Josh-L is even talking about.

Do they MP/Pressure test their bolts? Do they park under the FSB? Do they use F marked FSB's? Do they stake their gas keys? Do they offer 1/7 twist? Do they offer chrome lining? Do they offer M4 feed ramps? Do they have a proper 5.56 chamber? Do they offer H buffers? Do they use mil-spec buffer tubes? And so on...

bob

sd455

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do all the brands listed make all their own parts or is there a chance you could get the same manf part in one or more of the brands listed?

dobbsr88

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah JP I think YG is pointing out the mag descrepancy. I might also point out he stated he replicated the problem but in the thread going on the rifle forum he says it has never jammed on him....
Two different outings..
I think this is a case of buyers remorse and he is searching for some sympathy possibly?
Im glad to see you know what i think...I think you have a case of Jealousy and want a rifle just like mine. I can assume also...lol
But seriously no-one can win this debate,but its good to see everyones opinion,even the mouthy ones.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know there was anything to win...

Your thread is titled "Which AR is the has better Quality."
On the first page of this thread I tried to get a definition of what you consider "quality".
If you posted a response, I must have missed it.

And with the quality builds that Josh-L does, I highly doubt he is jealous and wants a rifle like yours...

Latest posts

Top Bottom