OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a shoot-out at Big Boys in bay #7 this afternoon. Wife trying to decide which would be her dedicated carry weapon.............

View attachment 232039
She's considering a shotgun? :shocked:

Happy hump day everyone... for the first time this fall, we've been running the Dearborn heater more than 24hrs straight.
:drunk2:
___

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just installed a new kitchen faucet this afternoon. I can attest that it gets harder to do each time...... My best helpful hint is to lay on an ironing board that is put into the cabinet --- much easier on the back and neck!

Probably won't know the final 'oowwwwww!' score until the morning!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning went crappy today. We checked out of the hotel in Fultondale, AL (just north of Birmingham) and headed south to the area around Alexander City, AL to work on the last of the road surveys. Got onto I-65 headed south and spent at least an hour going 11 miles. We finally got off at an interchange and went around the area where the auto accident was reported to be. Made it past the congestion going south and saw congestion on the other northbound side. Speculation on my part says that someone was "rubbernecking" the accident on the southbound side.

Anyway, made it to the Alexander City area and actually worked more miles than the wife had planned for getting done. With luck and good weather, we should finish sometime tomorrow.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good early morning to everybody. As it would happen, dinner last night is not agreeing with me, and I'm up at nearly 3AM paying for it. What a way to spend the morning of your birthday, haha! For right now, I'm unable to sleep, but eventually my body will shut down and force me to get some rest. Thankfully I took the day off today, so I'll be able to sleep in later when I finally am able to. The good news is that my birthday present to myself was to take the day off and go to the range for some powder charge testing with some 38's and the new K6S I picked up last week. That'll be fun.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck I been up a couple hours and didn’t realize I was not alone. 😁

Couple cups of coffee and breakfast in me. Wonder what adventures life has for me today. I know at least one trip to Lowe’s.

Hope everyone has a perfect day.

eta: Happy birthday @thor447

Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good early morning to everybody. As it would happen, dinner last night is not agreeing with me, and I'm up at nearly 3AM paying for it. What a way to spend the morning of your birthday, haha! For right now, I'm unable to sleep, but eventually my body will shut down and force me to get some rest. Thankfully I took the day off today, so I'll be able to sleep in later when I finally am able to. The good news is that my birthday present to myself was to take the day off and go to the range for some powder charge testing with some 38's and the new K6S I picked up last week. That'll be fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Latest posts

Top Bottom