OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just installed a new kitchen faucet this afternoon. I can attest that it gets harder to do each time...... My best helpful hint is to lay on an ironing board that is put into the cabinet --- much easier on the back and neck!

Probably won't know the final 'oowwwwww!' score until the morning!

I feel your pain! Been there-done that. I know why plumbers get paid as the do. Seems like all plumbing requires getting in awkward tight places.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyway, made it to the Alexander City area and actually worked more miles than the wife had planned for getting done. With luck and good weather, we should finish sometime tomorrow.

Update:

So much for luck and good weather. Woke up to rain this morning, so getting the last miles done is on hold. It is supposed to clear out by around 10:00 am, but we aren't sure that the cooler weather would let the roads dry out enough to get them done today. We may have to wait until tomorrow and try to work them pretty early.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good early morning to everybody. As it would happen, dinner last night is not agreeing with me, and I'm up at nearly 3AM paying for it. What a way to spend the morning of your birthday, haha! For right now, I'm unable to sleep, but eventually my body will shut down and force me to get some rest. Thankfully I took the day off today, so I'll be able to sleep in later when I finally am able to. The good news is that my birthday present to myself was to take the day off and go to the range for some powder charge testing with some 38's and the new K6S I picked up last week. That'll be fun.
Happy birthday and I hope that your Birthday turns out to be better than it started out to be, my friend.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy birthday and I hope that your Birthday turns out to be better than it started out to be, my friend.
Thank you. I got a little bit of sleep and the horrors experienced throughout the night seemed to have passed. I'm not going to tempt any breakfast, but the range is beckoning.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good early morning to everybody. As it would happen, dinner last night is not agreeing with me, and I'm up at nearly 3AM paying for it. What a way to spend the morning of your birthday, haha! For right now, I'm unable to sleep, but eventually my body will shut down and force me to get some rest. Thankfully I took the day off today, so I'll be able to sleep in later when I finally am able to. The good news is that my birthday present to myself was to take the day off and go to the range for some powder charge testing with some 38's and the new K6S I picked up last week. That'll be fun.
Happy B/day thor447.........I hope your tummy gets better so you can enjoy your range day

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just woke up....stayed up way past my bedtime to watch the election results.........Loved Virginia result and it looks like New Jersey might have the same kind of result
I hope we can still have LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS after the COUP of 2020! Cuba, Venezuela, Communist China, and most other communist nations have SHOW ELECTIONS, to foll the peasants! Time will tell! If we can no longer have REAL LIGITMATE ELECTIONS, we no longer have a NATION! Good luck to us!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Happy Birthday! Hope your day gets much better and you have a super time at the range!

Latest posts

Top Bottom