OSA members please give us an idea on sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking you guys should offer S-3XL. With the majority of them being L through 2XL.

Oh and down the road I think it might be smart to offer some ladies cut shirts as well. Most ladies I know prefer the ladies cut, in fact some won't even wear a regular tee (unless it a large on worn as a pajama top).

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
XL for the majority of brands of t-shirts especially if all cotton.

We sell a lot of t-shirts on our site and the majority by far is medium - XL. You just don't want to buy to deep on the extreme ends.

Ooh and for the love of GOD please NO pocket on T-shirt.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking you guys should offer S-3XL. With the majority of them being L through 2XL.

Oh and down the road I think it might be smart to offer some ladies cut shirts as well. Most ladies I know prefer the ladies cut, in fact some won't even wear a regular tee (unless it a large on worn as a pajama top).

:( Whaddamean "down the road"?? What am I, chopped liver?? :tounge2: I would prefer a ladies cut shirt but I'll sleep in GC's XL thankyouverymuch. (I might be coerced into wearing a man's Large though ... or make that a Small after Dr. H gets done with me! :popcorn:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom