OU vs. UTEP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree but you can't tell how good OSU will be this year as they played a team that went 1-10 last year and has only been playing DI football for a few years.
Those were 3rd string freshmen that scored a good amount of those 84 points. Still time will tell but they looked very impressive.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU needs some work that much is obvious. They can get their act together and have a good season.

However, the OSU haters/OU fans that never went to college are quick to slam OSU for winning their first game of the season. They're the ones that think OU is better than OSU because of a football record. They're too ignorant to know that OSU has won twice as many national championships as OU. And by me saying that, the OU fans that never went to college will now say but football is the only sport that matters. To that I say you're a fool because you obviously never played any other sport in school to know the dedication from the players and their families with practices and away games. One school is not better than another. They are both great colleges and offer different degrees and experiences. Now I'm off my soap box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom