Outdoor America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on a call back from the message I left with them years ago.

I'll put up with the crappy service to save $50 if they have what I want in stock.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always had good service there but at the same time, I'm the type of person who rather go there and not be asked if they can help me 25 times.

I've purchased two firearms from the same sales person about a year apart and the guy remembered me from the first sale.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just over two years ago, a friend at work bought an M&P40 when they had the 2 mags as a rebate. When he sent the info to S&W, they replied that gun had already had the rebate applied. When they went back to OAS, they told him they would get him the mags, just yesterday he told me they called him and said they found his mags in the back room on the shelf, this after he pretty much gave up after a year of being told they were on backorder.

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always had good service there but at the same time, I'm the type of person who rather go there and not be asked if they can help me 25 times.

I've purchased two firearms from the same sales person about a year apart and the guy remembered me from the first sale.

Just like you, I don't like to be ask if I need any help. If I need help I'll ask for it. I go to OA at least once a month and never have any problem.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recall a comment that FB made years ago at the old store. Didn't care for it then and still remember it for some reason. I don't go there often but when I do its not for the service but for the prices.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't need a hamburger stand inside my gun store. What's next topless dancing girls demonstrating the recoil of a Barrett .50 cal???

I would say that would be great! Then instead of making two stops (H&H/Trips), I could get everything at one place!

Seems like a no brainer to me. Better than dealing with people that are sullen and lazy.:respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom