Outdoor America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good prices. If you can afford to pay for polite, good on you. Fred's health is better now, but he's still Fred. Deal with it or go someplace more pricy. Your mileage may vary. I don't need validation from polite salespersons. If you do, again, good for you.

Commissions at Outdoor America are a joke. These folks are on salary, and the salary isn't much either. Until his health improved, Fred was spiralihng down. Now it appears he may live forever. He's still a tough nut. CB

Yep. But unlike some of you guys I happen to like Fred. He reminds me a lot of my Dad. And as long as Chris is working there he has a customer for life.

I need to quit letting GC spend all the money around here. It has been a while since I have been in and harrassed the salesmen there.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The service at Outdoor America can definitely improve. Years ago the service was much better than what it is today. I try to avoid going there unless I am in the neighborhood, I wont make a special trip there any more.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have purchased several weapons there and never had a problem, even back when it was Fred baker. The only difference now is that I buy there on the whole sale side, and the selection is not as big, because he has to have inventory to sell to his customers too. They like everyone else, gets slammed and has a hard time dealing with a lot of people at one time. Then people get upset because they want to be the one first in line. Now if they are not being slammed and just Bsing with each other there is no excuse.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a rifle last year from them - I didn't go in for service - just went in bought it and left. Now if I wasnt a compulsive buyer - its hard to beat the prices you can get online - if you don't mind waiting the week to get it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom