Pass the frozen peas please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled another bone head move. In the kitchen mopping the floor, turned around and stepped on the water trap (small plastic cylinder) in my oxygen line. It slid, I did the splits, now I am waiting on the wife to wake up and give me a hard time because I was doing something she told me not to because I might hurt myself.

Luckily she was afraid I would hurt my ribs again and never thought I would try to turn myself into a wishbone. All I can say is, OW!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What REALLY sucks about that is you didn't get it on video!

I second the bubble wrap suit but I'm not sure it would have helped this time.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I broke a rib about 4 weeks ago, and I've thought about you SEVERAL times over the course of the last month. Especially every time I cough, which fortunately hasn't been nearly as much as it sounds like you have. But I feel ya, man... EVERYTHING is painful with a broken rib.

But the splits? Sorry, I'm not doing that with you. You're on your own with that one.... LOL!

Hope you feel better real soon!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the wife is about ready to handcuff me to the bed, and not in a fun way. I may suggest the bubble wrap suit to her if for no other reason it will give her a laugh and keeping from being so pissed.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What REALLY sucks about that is you didn't get it on video!

I second the bubble wrap suit but I'm not sure it would have helped this time.

No video, thank you Lord! My family would have shared it every where.

Funny thing is I went most of my life without any major damage. One split finger, couple tiny scars from a leopard when I worked for a circus, couple small knife scars from my time as a bouncer, few nail puncture marks, etc. Last year it seems like life is trying to catch up on me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom