Pedicures?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dear granmother had toenails unbelievale thick. Twenty years later, I have the same thing. Thank god I'm living in the space-age. Where can I go in Altus to get a really good pedecure?

kimberst245

New to the site!
Reaction score
I gave my wife a gift certificate to Better Bodies about a year ago, and I think she had one done there. Came back with painted toenails, so I guess that qualifies. Also the used a cheese grater thing on her soles too. She said it was nice, so you might try them.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RzOKp0IvgLz3eKFPqja2AIG00VAIWDu2A2ZOPWulua93APvhZ0GkcJPyJKFxcaPiCYTAV_Bqv6U3oL6yBAEwTM8nVKMomgxOaOSwQv8U3rxVOmAgERHt_gUlA2JjIIkEY8cDY36DS4eJqOMLke_2KyLF7RTNxCyt0JQewDJrkotPt-0_ehfMYw

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to make fun of guys doing that too until about 3 years ago my wife was upset and I wanted to make her feel better and she said that would do it......... Its kind of nice lol I go every other month or so now so dont down it til you try it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an old blues player that used to sit on the corner and busk in our hometown. His nails were as thick as home cut bacon from all the finger pickin' he done. Yes sir... I'd say go with it and learn to toe strum. You have a new career staring you in the face.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry but I laughed so hard at the OP that my lunch time iced tea almost came out of my nose...LOL. The rest of the post did not help me stop laughing on bit...again LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom