People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump said getting COVID was a gift from god.

Jane Fonda said COVID was a gift from god to the Left.

Apparently god is involved somehow.

Yes but Trump meant getting it and recovering from it was a gift from God. Fonda meant it was a gift to help the left in the election.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im glad I live in a town with a population of 21. Almost every town I frequent is a no stop light town with a gas station/convenience store, you can see the football/baseball field from the highway and the local diner or CoOp is the local hub where all news can be heard. People still wave, hold doors open and say yes sir, yes ma’am. Although not exposed to the people and situations on a daily basis of this NEW NORMAL the vast majority of those living around me are also very concerned. Many rely on their faith, some seem to work harder so as not to let it bother them and some are staying vigilant stocking up on certain items they think might become hard to obtain or that may be essential just in case. Very fortunate to have the family ranch, raise my girls here and do something I love for a living but I will never take freedoms, safety and over all health for granted. Even out here in the sticks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom