People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure you guys should even be bringing God into this.
I picture him as some poor guy doing what he can with what he's got.
Witness the after market order on circumsion. He knew he messed-up there.
He issued a directive and the rest is history.
This was back before soap and water.
Paul circumcised Luke, but it proved to be a pretty hard sell among most of the gentile who said "I Have to do what?", and God was ok with that.
I hate to see people going around blaming God all the time.
God is actually a fairly reasonable person. He's flexible.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stand by. You can scoff all you want. I’m a former intel guy and I have a master’s in history. I’m not one to accept things like this without some careful study and investigation. I have seen enough, having studied all the 4000-plus messages, that it’s a legitimate operation. Most people who react like the skeptics simply don’t know enough about it to make an educated judgment. They get a lot of facts wrong and attribute things to Q that were never said. Lots of us have made speculations or predictions that have been wrong, but Q is providing insider intel that is bypassing the MSM. In my opinion, based on experience and education, Q is legit.
How about post some things that "Q"said that have came to fruition? I'd like to think there is someone deep in the government that is trying to make things right, but nothing every happens on time. In fact, I've never seen anything at all happen like the "leaks" promise.
Help us out here to become believers.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. Because that side is always right. Even Atheists have faith. Besides, Abraham Lincoln said "better to be on God's side vs God be on our side."

Well, ol' Abe got us a centralized federal government and a bullet in his head for the effort. Over 600,000 Americans killed. I'll take my chances with the logic God gave me and try not to over-think things too much.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only God's roommate Chuggs has the real intel. Think about the billions wasted on funding CERN, physicists throwing their lives away trying to figure out exactly what happened to bring us all here to this disturbing point in history. All the while Chuggs told his pot dealer, Seth McFarlane, what really happened.

All this other stuff seems kinda insignificant when you ponder this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom