People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had a dollar, hell if I had a quarter for every time I heard a Q follower tell me something big was just around the corner I’d we rich and I’d beat feet to my own private island. That’s all twitter talked about its all super encoded ....blah blah blah .....there are no coincidences....blah blah blah ......and Q never ever delivered. Q is bull s&!t, sell crazy somewhere else.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had a dollar, hell if I had a quarter for every time I heard a Q follower tell me something big was just around the corner I’d we rich and I’d beat feet to my own private island. That’s all twitter talked about its all super encoded ....blah blah blah .....there are no coincidences....blah blah blah ......and Q never ever delivered. Q is bull s&!t, sell crazy somewhere else.

Silly conspiracy bull shat.
Never meets deadlines or left coming down tomorrow.
Q doesn’t exist.

Reddit is where this resides. It’s a community forum with no fact checking in the channel for conspiracy theorists.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Q doesn’t exist.

Reddit is where this resides. It’s a community forum with no fact checking in the channel for conspiracy theorists.
It was all over Twitter a few years ago, and something called 4chan/8chan.....big things were always about to bring the house down......secret indictments .......you name it ....always something coming ....ad nauseum ......in every case “NOTHING”

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Q doesn’t exist.

I would bet Q exists but is likely a few people, lol probably democrats and the only thing that will drop is that it was a massive hoax that started as a joke one night at a party........and one day Q will be revealed as Podesta and Clinton .....lmao

My god there will be some mad Q followers.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just stand by. You can scoff all you want. I’m a former intel guy and I have a master’s in history. I’m not one to accept things like this without some careful study and investigation. I have seen enough, having studied all the 4000-plus messages, that it’s a legitimate operation. Most people who react like the skeptics simply don’t know enough about it to make an educated judgment. They get a lot of facts wrong and attribute things to Q that were never said. Lots of us have made speculations or predictions that have been wrong, but Q is providing insider intel that is bypassing the MSM. In my opinion, based on experience and education, Q is legit.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't have the master's degree (actually, no degree at all), but I was involved with intel back in the '60's and thus, I'm 74 years old. That means squat except that I've got some experience in intel and life in general.

I'll just say that I'm not hanging on every Q comment. The world is FULL of self-important people spouting their opinions.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is 2021 going to bring a double or even triple whammy .....spike in the epidemic, election turmoil, and something unknown?
Or is God going to bless us in new and familiar ways? Maybe it will serve up opportunities to help others.
You are in the driver’s seat of your attitude.

Trump said getting COVID was a gift from god.

Jane Fonda said COVID was a gift from god to the Left.

Apparently god is involved somehow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom