Petition to Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You ain't allowed to leave!! Having to much fun going back and forth with ya, you don't resort to name calling so arguing with you is a hoot!
Besides where else can you go to get a ration of crap like you can get here!!:cool:

Twitter, they even still ban people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The owner is the one who doesn’t give a crap or it wouldn’t be happening. This site has gone downhill the last few years. I think it all started when a guy who’s changed his user name about 3 times since then started making stupid comments in the classified ads of others. I’ve bought, sold, and traded a lot of stuff over the years and made my share of stupid comments in some discussions but I’m about done with this and some other forums I visit as well. I’m too busy pissing off liberals on Twitter these days.

I'm flattered lol
Boomer Sooner!! Mixon for Pres!

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm flattered lol
Boomer Sooner!! Mixon for Pres!

No, what you are is obnoxious and self centered enough to think I was talking about you. Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren’t the one I had in mind. I pretty much realize anyone with Ignored Member as a user name is actually just craving the attention their mommy didn’t give them. Let me guess, you graduated from OU after about 5 or 6 years with a degree in Liberal Arts. Am I close?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, what you are is obnoxious and self centered enough to think I was talking about you. Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren’t the one I had in mind. I pretty much realize anyone with Ignored Member as a user name is actually just craving the attention their mommy didn’t give them. Let me guess, you graduated from OU after about 5 or 6 years with a degree in Liberal Arts. Am I close?

Swing and a miss.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not yet. I’m one of the few that liked our old site and would to see some of the rules come back. So, I decided to go back to a few of them myself.

I liked it too. Any of you guys like to pitch in and help me buy the forum? Depending on price, I may do it myself but like minds are always welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom