Petition to Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when the banhammer swung freely. And at least twice a day, "IBTL" was posted somewhere. But then again I also remember a member getting a week ban for telling someone to have a nice spoonful of (see attached photo) when some much gnarlier photo and text replies were completely ignored in the same thread. I support the minimum, however I have referred at least a dozen people to this site because I knew one of y'all would have to have what he was currently selling. So, overall, I suppose I have mixed feelings about it. I also reminisce about people getting to have an image possible signature block at the bottom of their replies, followed by a link to your feedback thread. I know I rarely leave the classifieds. But using Tapatalk, I like getting notifications that someone I followed has started a thread. Just like this one. In the old days, I never would have even known this thread existed. Or that GED was asking about some Mexican restaurant. Those are the two most recent that come to mind. In some situations, Tapatalk doesn't function correctly, but I believe it may be the future of this forum.
Oh, and for the record, I HATE having to select "sort threads by last message time" EVERY TIME I use the computer. Replies should go to the top by default.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tG-1.jpg
    tG-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 173

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve noticed the changes since the site changed hands and I don’t care for it either. I added this to my last sale for a firearm. Feel free to do a copy and paste or modify if you’d like to do the same to anything you sell.

These requirements prior to sale are mine and do not reflect the policy or support of OSA. Any item I sell is mine and I reserve the right to sell or refuse to sell to anyone I choose.

You must be an established member of this site before I will consider any firearms sales. Meaning, I will be looking at the statistics on your username. If I check the discussion log on your profile and I find that all you use this site for is to come here to buy and sell guns, then the answer is no. This is NOT Gunbroker. If you can’t come in and add to the discussions and become a member of our family, the answer is no. Most of the members on this site have been here a long time and many of us know each other. Both on the site and personally. Because of reasons beyond our control, the requirements for posting ads on this site have changed from what they once were. That does not mean my requirements have changed.

Until I’m told otherwise by moderators or an admin, this is the way it will be for any firearms I may choose to sell.

I’m also going to add that if you’re willing to commit to a sale, you need to post “I’ll take it” in response to the ad where everyone can see it. Or, I can post “item sold pending meet” or something to that effect. There are times when a price can be negotiated by PM, but when the price is agreed upon there needs to be notification that the item has been sold and no longer for sale. And, as in the past practice that has drifted away, the first time stamp (if there are multiple persons interested in the purchase) of the person who says “I’ll take it” is the person who gets the item.

also,

You must also be legally able to buy and possess a firearm as required by STATE and FEDERAL LAW. You must be a citizen of the state of Oklahoma. You may or may not be asked for proof.
Did you find a publisher for this book?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The owner is the one who doesn’t give a crap or it wouldn’t be happening. This site has gone downhill the last few years. I think it all started when a guy who’s changed his user name about 3 times since then started making stupid comments in the classified ads of others. I’ve bought, sold, and traded a lot of stuff over the years and made my share of stupid comments in some discussions but I’m about done with this and some other forums I visit as well. I’m too busy pissing off liberals on Twitter these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You ain't allowed to leave!! Having to much fun going back and forth with ya, you don't resort to name calling so arguing with you is a hoot!
Besides where else can you go to get a ration of crap like you can get here!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom