Pissed at Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't easy, and I won't pretend that it was, but I've reached a really comfortable place from which I can wag my finger at lesser people such as Lurker66.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing, the other day I was buyin .22 and they asked if it was for rifle or pistol. I said rifle, and I asked why it mattered. She said they cant sell to people under 21 if it is for a pistol, I chuckled a little and went on my way.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time, I was at walmart and they were pretty much out of jalopenos. I was going for both kinds of peppers, but I mixed a few serranos in with the weaker peppers even though i knew it was wrong. I cheated walmart out of something like $.13. Yeah i did it, and I said it right here on the internet. I'm an outlaw. Just like Lurker66. I live dangerous.

Renegades like you have no concept of the destruction of society you cause. No clue of an individual's anguish as a result of your carelessness. Can you even comprehend the pain of renting your favorite movie, My Best Friend's Wedding, only to realize the jerkass, like yourself, beforehand didn't rewind? The icing on the cake being coming to this realization the day after the death of your super fast VHS rewinder shaped like a Ford Probe. After a hard day of work, all I wanted to do was come home, snuggle up under a blanket and cry into my Mom's velvet couch pillow.

But no, scumbags like you just want to watch the world burn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom