Pissed at Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just stay pissed at wal-mart. There is always something there that sets me off so I have found it saves time and energy to just go straight to rage when I come near the parking lot.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why also does Walmart want your vehicle VIN number, tag number, name and phone number if they change your oil?

Why does Sam's club scan and input all the information from your driver license when you apply for membership?

It irritates them to no end when I make a non-firearm cash purchase at H&H when they ask me for my name. I just tell them they don't need it for a cash sale. Their reply is that it would make it easier if I had to return what I'm buying. My last purchase was tumbler media and case lube. I told the guy that I really don't think you'd take it back if I used any of it.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe they type it in so the register will tell them if you are over 21 or not. You know, because it's so hard for people to count now days.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why also does Walmart want your vehicle VIN number, tag number, name and phone number if they change your oil?
I got this one!!! The reason why is because they have a database of what vehicles take what oil filter and as you go through the steps to do the service the computer will pop up what type filter the vehicle takes for that motor, be it PH8A PH1, PH16 etc etc. See, a few years ago they had problems blowing up motors on dodge stratuses. They came with like 4 different engine options and each engine takes a different style oil filter, well when you do an oil change on a stratus it'll pop up a "lube audit" and a member of management has to come and verify the year and engine and verify the filter is the right one for the application. They double check the computers recommended filter to the fram manual. Thats why they want your vin number. I watched a woman go ballistic because we needed her cars vin number, she refused so she went elsewhere. Its just one of walmarts stupid policies to cover their ass. I also had a guy go off on me and refuse to give his phone number for service, so he went somewhere else. I really hated working in TLE at walmart.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This one is for liability if they do something wrong like not put oil in, or install your drain plug. They want to be able to identify vehicle and time of service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom