Pizza places?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mario's is my favorite for thin
Uncle Vinny's
NYC Pizza
Pie Hole
Umbertos

are really good too

+1 on all this plus I do like Savastano's also and Hideaway. OH and for Uncle Vinnys, I prefer # II in Tulsa between Memorial and Sheridan on 71st. It's a little different and if they just used a little more sauce like Mario's does, they might take the lead.

I'll also throw this out there although some may cringe... The 3 medium pizzas carryout for $10 deal at Cici's just cannot be beat when you're feeding a pile of kids or just need something cheap. The pizza is decent, some of it is really good and they do use real cheese. I like the cheese, BBQ, spinach, and believe it or not... the mac-n-cheese. It ain't primo NYC or Chicago style but it's tasty and cheap.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born and raised on Long Island, NY

I would vote for these three I've tried, they are the closest you will get.

NY Pizza and pasta Norman or edmond
Falcone's 'ON MAY'
Papa Angelos in Bethany, Yukon, Jones

I had humble pie in Edmond the other day they do there own thing which is good but its not a normal NY pie. garlic crust and they put a lot of Parmesan under there cheese.
I've heard the wedge is good have not been yet.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing better than this boys!!!

ai108.photobucket.com_albums_n3_mack7171_hotpocket.jpg

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born and raised on Long Island, NY

I would vote for these three I've tried, they are the closest you will get.

NY Pizza and pasta Norman or edmond
Falcone's 'ON MAY'
Papa Angelos in Bethany, Yukon, Jones

I had humble pie in Edmond the other day they do there own thing which is good but its not a normal NY pie. garlic crust and they put a lot of Parmesan under there cheese.
I've heard the wedge is good have not been yet.

I forgot about NY pizza in Norman. Good pie there. Falcones on May is great. Avoid the one in Bricktown. Just not the same. I'd recommend everyone try The Wedge in OKC at either location. It's soooo good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom