Pizza places?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found my favorite pizza place when I was stationed in VA., its just called The Pizza Shop. As far as around here... I really havnt found a favorite Im loyal to. I like Papa Murphys and Hideaway but Im also ok with just goin for a 5$ large from little ceasers.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in OKC and have not found one I like here yet but being raised in New Your, I love NY style pizza. The best place in Tulsa is Marios. I went there when Mario owned it and was worried it would not be the same after it changed hands but it is still great. The best way to judge a pizza place is how good their meatball, sausage and other parmesan sandwiches are. Marios is the best by far.

The original owners son is running it now.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For taste, I like Joe Momma's, Savastano's, NYC, Mario's, Andolini's

My favorite though is Top That, great set-up and the best pizza in town for $7 bucks.

Tried Papa Murphy's for the first time, was not impressed. Tastes like a mix of Chuck E Cheese's and Incredible pizza.

Nice gimmick though they have, charging $10 bucks or so for a pizza no better than a store bought $5 frozen pizza. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom