Pizza places?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
i havent had ANY of the afore mentioned,(i dont get to town much) but Pizza Corral in Chouteau is really good.

Some of the best pizza around. Taste like what Ken's pizza used to be.

Hideaway was good a few years ago but they have cut way back on their topping and cheese amounts. Not really worth the price anymore. We always ordered the Big Country and that thing was always loaded down with toppings. The last few years they have cut that amount almost to half what is was before. The new BA store is the worst one about cutting toppings.

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born and raised on Long Island, NY

I would vote for these three I've tried, they are the closest you will get.

NY Pizza and pasta Norman or edmond
Falcone's 'ON MAY'
Papa Angelos in Bethany, Yukon, Jones

I had to check their website, because I wasn't aware of a Papa Angelo's in Yukon. Their site says Bethany, Jones, and El Reno. :(

I guess Bethany isn't too far. :)

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
which one of these great places is in the proximity of Norman?

I don't know about the others, but Pisa by the slice is in Norman (just moved to main street I think) and it is great, their small pizza's are pretty good sized and their XX-Large is well, HUGE! All their pie's taste great and fairly priced, my favorite is their BBQ pizza...

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the others, but Pisa by the slice is in Norman (just moved to main street I think) and it is great, their small pizza's are pretty good sized and their XX-Large is well, HUGE! All their pie's taste great and fairly priced, my favorite is their BBQ pizza...

it looks like dinner for tomorrow is served lol thanks bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom