Pizza places?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to Mario's and it was great, but for some reason stopped. Been going to NYC Pizza on Harvard for a good while and I like it. I don't like Savastano's.

If you're ever up towards Branson, hit The Pizza Cellar in Rockaway Beach. It's a smokey old dive located in an old, dark basement that serves great pizza and has ice cold PBR on tap. It other words, it's what heaven must be like.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For taste, I like Joe Momma's, Savastano's, NYC, Mario's, Andolini's

My favorite though is Top That, great set-up and the best pizza in town for $7 bucks.

Tried Papa Murphy's for the first time, was not impressed. Tastes like a mix of Chuck E Cheese's and Incredible pizza.

Nice gimmick though they have, charging $10 bucks or so for a pizza no better than a store bought $5 frozen pizza. :D

Yes, Papa Murphy's is laughable.

Marios & Pie Hole FTW!

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont have to go all the way to Purcell. There is a now a Jo's Famous Pizza in Norman, Edmond, and Northwest OKC.

The one in Norman was mismanaged and went out of business (from what I've read) and I didn't know if the other ones were still around or not. Honestly, Rodney's is better but Jo's is a close second. Rodney is the guy that made Jo's what it is after all.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I like Napolis pizza as the ingredients are fresh and every now and then Hideaway but as some have said Hideaway ain't the same as the old days. Luigi's in Bartlesville is also good. I'm not too fond of the chain places like Mazzios or Pizza Hut but will eat it. Last time we discussed this many liked Andolini's in Owasso but I tried it and didn't care for it.

CodyC99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one in Norman was mismanaged and went out of business (from what I've read) and I didn't know if the other ones were still around or not. Honestly, Rodney's is better but Jo's is a close second. Rodney is the guy that made Jo's what it is after all.

We tried Jo's pizza in Purcell a couple of months ago the pizza was good, but the service was so bad I wanted to strangle the waitress and manager. I not sure we will go back.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like Pisano's in Muskogee. They have a buffet that is worth the money. The garlic alpine is quite tasty. If you are a tabouli fan with salad, he makes it fresh daily. When in Tahlequah, I like Sam & Ella's. In fact we ate there last night. In Tulsa and OKC we usually go for Hideaway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom