Please tell me I'm not the only one who's had this experience regarding OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am slow. It took me a page and a half of this thread to finally turn off adblock and see what you all were complaining about.

Then I turned it back on and was again immune to this dreaded advertising.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Surreal has to be the theme of the night yesterday. My wife and I were setting up our sound system, and talking about buying a new vacuum cleaner. It was then I noticed our vacuum cleaner peering in from the hall, on the phone with a friend who owns an XD. I figured they had to be plotting my demise, when I realized it had to be the short white pants I was wearing that was making it all happen. It was then that I started to come on here where I can tell my story without fear of repercussions; but I was too busy banning people for posting "weird" stuff to have a chance to write it up.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surreal has to be the theme of the night yesterday. My wife and I were setting up our sound system, and talking about buying a new vacuum cleaner. It was then I noticed our vacuum cleaner peering in from the hall, on the phone with a friend who owns an XD. I figured they had to be plotting my demise, when I realized it had to be the short white pants I was wearing that was making it all happen. It was then that I started to come on here where I can tell my story without fear of repercussions; but I was too busy banning people for posting "weird" stuff to have a chance to write it up.

And BAM the infractionator joins in on the fun... well done dude.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It was the short white pants.

Shoot that Vacuum!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, This place will get by just fine without "the kids." You've seen people banned today who have never broken the rules.
I couldn't care less about the advertising (I'M immune to it)
It's the censorship that bothers me.

The ironic thing is that this forum got a significant number of members in the beginning from the OK forum on Glock Talk, as the mods were taking themselves REALLY seriously.
Now, the mods on Glock Talk are surprisingly light handed and I've seen way more bannings and deletions on here than I've ever seen before.

Take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom