Plexi-Glass fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have messed with it...also there is a shop here in Perry (Red Earth Dsign) that does laser etching. i know he can do the top etching but i can not remember if he can do the internal designs? here is his email if you are interested... [email protected] he is a memeber on here too can not remeber screen name.

how are you wanting the letters done? meaning; on top etched into the plexi or inside the plexi?

are you wanting the plexi bent or just a basic flat cut out design?

having plexing bent can get expensive.

i have included some samples. the K is top etched and the spider is enternal (gives it a 3d look)

View attachment top etch KICKER K.JPG

View attachment enternal etch 1.JPG

View attachment enternal etch 2.JPG

hope this helps some.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Engraving on top would be preferred. I have a picture of the letters and style I want. And I have a metal template for the size. No bending.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D-
I just had some HDPE and plexiglas cut for some new cages at Tulsa Plastics. They were outstanding. I dealt with a guy named Abe. They may be of assistance.
He even helped with some of the design and specs.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D-
I just had some HDPE and plexiglas cut for some new cages at Tulsa Plastics. They were outstanding. I dealt with a guy named Abe. They may be of assistance.
He even helped with some of the design and specs.

Thanks MDT, I'll give them a call.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Plastics is great as is Plastics Engineering (Wanda). If you don't get anything going with them let me know, I'm sure I can get this done for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom