Poachers already after it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A neighbor moved into a trailer years ago next to our property that our cabin sits on. He lived there 4 years, the cabin was broken into twice during this period and the deer pretty much vanished during this time as well. Others said that he lived off the deer population. His trailer burned down after 4 years so he moved away, the cabin hasn't been touched since and the deer are back.

Poachers suck...

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you tell they story of the mounts on the wall? Do you include what type vehicle headlights or spotlights you were using in it? Really something to be proud of, being to stupid to hunt the correct way.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been meaning to clip the article in the Antlers paper from two weeks ago. If I remember correctly, there have been either 5 or 7 elk poached up around Clayton from the WMA. Not only were they poached, they were gut shot and left for dead. They didn't take the meat, horns, nothing. I think there was a big bull taken, a smaller bull, couple of lil uns and the rest cows. Unforgivable.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been meaning to clip the article in the Antlers paper from two weeks ago. If I remember correctly, there have been either 5 or 7 elk poached up around Clayton from the WMA. Not only were they poached, they were gut shot and left for dead. They didn't take the meat, horns, nothing. I think there was a big bull taken, a smaller bull, couple of lil uns and the rest cows. Unforgivable.

Is that Clayton Ok, or Clayton NM?

deerfarmer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
these were my deer. they shot 2 mesopotamian fallow deer 1 axis deer and 1 auodad sheep. they left the sheep lay, cut the antlers off 1 of the fallow and took the heads of the axis and the other fallow. i hope they catch them. thanks for the support

Latest posts

Top Bottom