Poachers already after it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
these were my deer. they shot 2 mesopotamian fallow deer 1 axis deer and 1 auodad sheep. they left the sheep lay, cut the antlers off 1 of the fallow and took the heads of the axis and the other fallow. i hope they catch them. thanks for the support

I hope they catch them too. Have they had any leads?

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
these were my deer. they shot 2 mesopotamian fallow deer 1 axis deer and 1 auodad sheep. they left the sheep lay, cut the antlers off 1 of the fallow and took the heads of the axis and the other fallow. i hope they catch them. thanks for the support

Such a waste. Hope they catch these scumbags and good luck to you.

TATER

Marksman
Reaction score
I have been meaning to clip the article in the Antlers paper from two weeks ago. If I remember correctly, there have been either 5 or 7 elk poached up around Clayton from the WMA. Not only were they poached, they were gut shot and left for dead. They didn't take the meat, horns, nothing. I think there was a big bull taken, a smaller bull, couple of lil uns and the rest cows. Unforgivable.

Looks like they have had the same problem in Arizona.

http://williamsnews.com/Main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=10740&flv=1

Latest posts

Top Bottom