Poor Alex Jones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know what the FCC is on him for and do not care! You put out as much BS as he does then karma will kick in!!

The FCC has a prime rule that gives all power over all content broadcast. It's their rule specifically against the broadcast of "superfluous content." Even the music on the radio is technically against federal law. This rule extends to TV shows too on broadcast stations.

Technically, the most lawful broadcast source in the US is generally the local channel that's nothing but technicolor text stating time, temp, and local PSA's. The music they overdub to fill the silence is the only 'illegal' technicality.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't defend Alex Jones. So I'll just defend everyone who could be done the way they're doing him right now. The media is foaming at the mouth about President Trump attacking freedom of the press. Out of the other side of their mouths, they're actively working to silence a man whose beliefs differ from theirs. Remember when CNN threatened to expose and dox the individual who created the meme of Trump body slamming the CNN logo? Yet they openly attack Trump for attempting to silence HIS critics?

The utter hypocrisy is staggering. No I don't care for Alex Jones either, but if you don't see something wrong with so many powerful elements of the media and government actively trying to silence someone for their opinions, then I'm truly worried for where this country is headed. This is not OK. Because if they can do this to him, they can do it to anyone. THAT should concern you greatly. :(

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not OK. Because if they can do this to him, they can do it to anyone. THAT should concern you greatly. :(

^^^This

His fake crying and interviews with the preacher guy from Alaska were more than I could take but others like it. To each their own.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to mention that it is important to understand the issue of Freedom of Speech and how it applies to private businesses and information outlets.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well if Jones had not stooped to the lows he has gone maybe I would care that he is being jacked around!!
Set a good example and quit being part of the over all problem!!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I don't know where the "personal responsibility" crowd went on this one, but it seems to me that Jones caused his own problems by saying on the air some of the most outrageous things a man could say. His big, stupid mouth bit him in the butt, and it is no one's fault but his own. Now excuse me while I go see to my crocodile. He's crying his eyes out over Alex Jones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom