Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Your post was quite contentious with the "man" comments. I figured you took it personally. However, if you really do have a need to inform us on security, maybe post a thread in the General Discussion forum and we can all go there for the back and forth, rather than one of the few threads we have here that everyone is getting along and not crapping on each other and having a generally good time. Pretty cool.
enough said, 96X rocks Oklahoma. :)

Attachments

• 96x-oklahoma-city.jpg
    96x-oklahoma-city.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm not posting pics of my face or family, but thought I should interject and let everyone know it's an ugly dangerous world out there and about to get worse. I posted, because I care...
A person could have your name, pic dob, social, and the last time you took a dump if they wanted to. I don't consider myself that interesting or concerned. The minute I leave my house or connect a cell phone my privacy is compromised. It may be compromised inside my house for all I know. I think some guy named Ted wrote a manifest about that.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I would like this thread as contention free and enjoyable as possible and out of the Boiler Room. I probably just jinxed it, but we're doing alright so far. Lol.
I'd ask everyone to refrain from the buffoonery as much as humanly/OSA possible. If someone has internet forum tenesmus, please start a new thread somewhere else or go dump in another thread. We have plenty of those. 👍

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A person could have your name, pic dob, social, and the last time you took a dump if they wanted to. I don't consider myself that interesting or concerned. The minute I leave my house or connect a cell phone my privacy is compromised. It may be compromised inside my house for all I know. I think some guy named Ted wrote a manifest about that.
Al Bundy's brother? sorry J back on track.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He’ll need to share the last time he took a dump and I’ll compare it against the dumpgate data I have and we’ll see if my intel is correct. Also, why is he using angel soft and not charmin?

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Your post was quite contentious with the "man" comments. I figured you took it personally. However, if you really do have a need to inform us on security, maybe post a thread in the General Discussion forum and we can all go there for the back and forth, rather than one of the few threads we have here that everyone is getting along and not crapping on each other and having a generally good time. Pretty cool.
enough said, 96X rocks Oklahoma. :)
? what that mean im old
No, it means I'm old....

Latest posts

Top Bottom