Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like this thread as contention free and enjoyable as possible and out of the Boiler Room. I probably just jinxed it, but we're doing alright so far. Lol.
I'd ask everyone to refrain from the buffoonery as much as humanly/OSA possible. If someone has internet forum tenesmus, please start a new thread somewhere else or go dump in another thread. We have plenty of those. 👍

Here is the perfect thread for that. LOL
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/lets-argue-or-complain-about-something.366487/

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the purpose

View attachment 419144

April '23 Lake Waurika

My 1st GREAT, Jan '22, now 3 GREATS and due in 2 weeks

DAMN! I hadn't seen those pics together.
GREAT-GRANDDAUGHTER pic was a month after my 7 1/2 weeks in hospital with Fauci flu and 50# lost. On top of a week before taking Wif in for cancer. surgery. Didn't know I was so pale and drawn. Just knew that I would get out of hospital and see that Lil queen arrive.

Lil Queen, last weekend:

1000000794.jpg

1000000792.jpg

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all are, if you don't realize it by now. Any images you load on to any site or email or whatever can be used against you, not only out of context, but just two or three face shots from different angles and AI can reconstruct you and have you selling, or threating anything it or they want. Just a heads up, but we have reached a place where you can no longer trust what or who you see in the digital world. We have already had cases where family members voices have been used to tell us, they have been kidnapped and are being held for ransom. It is their real voices that have been manipulated by AI, so you really think you are talking with your loved one..... Sad, but it is only going to get worse.
If you have a passport AI already has you. Same with real ID and military ID. So, you’re not escaping anything.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a badass? Hell yeah! I gotta be! I’m raising 3 girls. Boy the time flies!
One minute mama is carrying her out to see you when you come home from working at the stockyards.
View attachment 419029

Then the next thing you know she’s turned 18 just this week.
View attachment 419030

I try my best to make any young man in these parts think I’m a grouchy badass.
Daughters with Skillz are da best
I have scared a couple of idiot boys myself over the years

Attachments

• IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220219_133911.jpg
    IMG_20220219_133911.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 0

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the badges looks like you spent some time in Miss America, Jayne Jayroe’s stomping grounds. Did you ever give her a…..a…..ticket?
Laverne Oklahoma, Home of Jane Anne Jayroe, Miss America 1967. How could I ever forget. That was the great big welcome sign they had over the highway coming into downtown.

Wierd place. Lotsa stories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom