Pot Smoker Beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a bunch of "freedom" lovers you people sure love to abide by the jack booted thugs so called "laws" and spit them out as though they were moral obligations. I am truly sickened by the level of brainwashing that has gone on in our society, "HE SAID HE DOES WEED AND BUYS GUNS!, READ HIM THE LAWS QUICK" It is incredibly amusing to me that our country has turned into lets follow the leaders.

I think it's more like let's follow the laws, not let's follow the leaders.

On that note: I believe "we the people" should be voting on the laws, not those dildos in DC, or our own local government for that matter. If it was to become legal by public vote, i.e. what the majority wanted, I'd never dispute it.

Fact is, and this has actually changed for me over the last several 300 page pot threads, that I don't care either way. Do your own thing, but stay the Hell out of my way. That's my new slogan.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's more like let's follow the laws, not let's follow the leaders.

On that note: I believe "we the people" should be voting on the laws, not those dildos in DC, or our own local government for that matter. If it was to become legal by public vote, i.e. what the majority wanted, I'd never dispute it.

Fact is, and this has actually changed for me over the last several 300 page pot threads, that I don't care either way. Do your own thing, but stay HOME and the Hell out of my way. That's my new slogan.

There ... fixed it for you ... ;)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not bound by any of your so called "statutes" which are not laws of any free-man.

For a bunch of "freedom" lovers you people sure love to abide by the jack booted thugs so called "laws"

Not sure why you call them "laws." Regardless of your "disagreement," they are still applicable "today" and you can go to "jail" for "them." You're "bound" by them, whether you "like" that or "not."

Do you even know what "quotation" marks are supposed to "indicate?" I mean, "seriously."

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I've seen too much evidence with my own eyes to the contrary ... Occasional use is one thing ... lighting up night and day, day after day is quite another ... Alcohol, pot, prescription drugs, peyote, etc. ... they are all okay in moderation ... but when you begin to start and end you day with them and your only purpose for the hours in between is to make sure the high is extended throughout the entire day you have an issue ... and motivation is the first thing to go out the window ... well, except for the motivation to get f'd up ...

I must have missed the memo about how correlation now implies causation. :D

Posting from phone while hunting, so keyboardless brevity has to be the soul of my wit.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must have missed the memo about how correlation now implies causation. :D

Posting from phone while hunting, so keyboardless brevity has to be the soul of my wit.

:P Now you're just trying to cause butthurt because you are out hunting and I am here doing housework ...

Yah, yah, yah ... I hear ya ... Cause and effect is still a valid scientific term too you know! LOL

You get stoned every once in a while, in the privacy of your own home, you have a good time and no one is the wiser.
You STAY stoned 24/7 and everybody knows you're a stoner but you ... because you hide it so well ... ;)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not when you are a Sovereign Citizen Driving a vehicle registered to a Non-Profit, Search StrawMan, I am not bound by any of your so called "statutes" which are not laws of any free-man. You people are deeply misunderstanding, not for the faint of heart, but then again when is freedom easy.

Does your dad have an awesome tool set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom