Prayer request for my granddaughter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers do work!!! Thank you all for the prayers, Morgan came thru the surgery just fine and the doc even decided that the cast is probably not neccesary so she will be up and walking sooner than expected. She is in alot of pain so they are keeping her on some morphine for tonight and will see how she feels tomorrow. Again, Thank You All for the prayers and well wishes.

And a special thanks to Badgebunny for locating decent motels for us and to Ackleyshooter for his help in locating restaurants for us.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morgan,

May The Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Heavenly Father, ease Morgan's heart and give her peace and reassurance. Help her to a swift and speedy recovery. I pray peace and healing over Morgan.

Amen

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adding my prayers as well.

As for the hotels.. did you ask for the hospital discount rate.

I know that at Baptist, they have a limited number of rooms available right there at the hospital that seem to stay full all the time.. but there are 4-5 nearby hotels that have really good rate for the families of patients. You can check with the front desk and they can give a list of the participating hotels.. same way at other hospitals too.

Baptist also has free parking & electric hook-up for motor homes & campers across the street to the East. [Don't know about any water hook-up being available.]

Latest posts

Top Bottom