Prayer Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys.

I could use all of your help with some prayers right now.

The issue is one of a glimmer of potentially good news in my custody issue. My attorney just heard from her attorney today who stated that we might be very close on settling all of the matters based on my last offer. If this is true, there could be no greater news in my world. I just want to be able to move past this contention and be with my kids as much as possible and not have her continue to manipulate and alienate them.

First I pray that this isn't just another trick to delay things... and in that same regard, I also pray for God to help me keep a positive outlook.

I am praying for God to give me strength, wisdom and courage on Monday when this will all be discussed. I am praying that my ex-wife's heart will be open and that God will reach her and fill her with the Holy Spirit. I pray that she will see the truth of my intentions and that I only want to be a loving, caring Father who is able to be there for our kids every step of the way. I am praying that she will see that her actions and behavior with respect to our children has been wrong and that she will put them and their feelings first; that she will shepard their hearts and understand how much they need us both as positive influences in their lives. I pray that God will help me to keep my children at the forefront of all of my thoughts and actions and keep my mind clear from anything that would cloud that view.

Thanks everyone. I really need this one... and I appreciate all of your support since this has been going on.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praying for you, brother. Hang in there, I was one of those divorce war kids back in 1970. Underwent brainwashing, lies and BS from the womens side of it. Colored my perception and attitude towards women for life.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pray for you, and you know without having to ask that the guys and gals of OSA are on your side and are ready, willing, and able to listen and/or help as needed. Good luck!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got it, brother. Praying for wisdom, favor and the light of truth.

Sending your request to my bible study group. They're a great group of prayer warriors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom