President Obama Has Only Ever Signed Gun Laws That Expand Owners' Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because he has been planning his re-election. I hope no one is naive enough to think a Harvard educated (or un-educated!!), Chicago politician doesn't despise our 2nd amendment rights. If re-elected, watch what happens in the next 4 years.

I agree 100%. If he is re-elected I want all of us to be able to say, in 4 years and two months..."damn, we were wrong about him."

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama signed bills expanding gun owners rights.

Romney signed bills curtailing gun owners right.

Roughly 85% of people on OSA responded to a poll that they'll vote Romney.

Only in Oklahoma.

How many guns can you buy if you're unemployed?

No offense, but you sound like some single issue minded Democrats that only scream and holler about abortion and contraceptives. Both non-issues.

You know dang good and well that if an AWB hit Obama's desk he would sign it.

The primary thing we should be concerned with at this point is solving the deficit and debt crisis. Our country is going off a cliff while people are worrying about the right to kill babies and other stupid stuff.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know dang good and well that if an AWB hit Obama's desk he would sign it.

The primary thing we should be concerned with at this point is solving the deficit and debt crisis. Our country is going off a cliff while people are worrying about the right to kill babies and other stupid stuff.

We've butted heads before (I think) but I'm 100% in agreement with you here, on both points.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is stupid is actually thinking any of us have a damn choice in who is the president. I will vote, but it won't matter. the decision has been made and it wasn't made by us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom