President Obama Has Only Ever Signed Gun Laws That Expand Owners' Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has done his part to limit our rights he just is smart enough to see that in the past a front on assault has not worked so like a snake he has slinked around and done his work indirectly. Gun sales have sky rocketed in the last four years, as have ammo sales and availability of actually ammo. He is smart enough to know he has hurt this country from the inside out and if he wants to be re elected he has to pick his public fights. It's coming if he gets re elected and if you don't believe it just sit back and wait.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the Academy release the names of the winners before the big pageant? Why would this be any different? In fact, it would kind of negate the whole purpose of elections. Elections are held to passify the people while they get backdoored.

Good point.

I sure hope the winner doesn't get up there to accept the award and go all "Sally Field" on us.

swamp donkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. but, hasn't the fear of Obama in fact helped the economy some? if gun and ammo sales have skyrocketed, then those companies are producing more, buying more raw materials, the employees are making more and are spending more on food, cars, ect and stimulating other parts of the economy, then no matter how much we dislike him, in a way it has helped, right?

and no, I am by far in no way a supporter of Obama, just looking at the behind the scenes

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama signed bills expanding gun owners rights.

Romney signed bills curtailing gun owners right.

Roughly 85% of people on OSA responded to a poll that they'll vote Romney.

Only in Oklahoma.

If you think that Obunghole would have signed those bills as stand alone, I have some prime beachfront property in Flagstaff, AZ I'll sell you. The only reason he signed them is because they were attached to completely unrelated legislation that he wanted. Spin much?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I tend to think he'd sign a bill in a heartbeat (Romney too), but I honestly don't think he'd work to have Congress draft and approve one to send up to him to sign. But I don't think it'd make it through the House right now anyway, as dysfunctional as it is currently (and that's saying something, believe you me).

Even if/when re-elected, particularly with other issues much more pressing (Economy, looming withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, Iran/Israel brewing, Health Care in hot debate).
If everything is hunky dory in Spring of 2016 and the Democrats win both houses of Congress in 2014, then I'd give you an AWB or something similarly asinine. I think this is the only ay they'd be able to pay their cards right and let something like this ride through.

I really think he could not care less about the economy, no, I know he cares nothing about the economy, I really don't think he cares about the withdrawl of Afghanistan, Iran/Israel, and I thought health care was a done deal. I just wonder if anyone thinks it strange that there seem to be some high profile shootings lately. If it's not going to be gun control that we have to worry about, it'll be something just as big if not bigger, like the economy.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. but, hasn't the fear of Obama in fact helped the economy some? if gun and ammo sales have skyrocketed, then those companies are producing more, buying more raw materials, the employees are making more and are spending more on food, cars, ect and stimulating other parts of the economy, then no matter how much we dislike him, in a way it has helped, right?

He has brought alot of business in the firearms industry, yes, but he didnt do it on his own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom