Price check please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My aunt found one of these at a garage sale once. There was a Black and Decker electronic screwdriver box, she picked it up to inspect contents and inside was the Bearcat. She let the owner know and the lady said "I know, it was in the attic and needs to go".
Box was marked $5...

*edit* ok it wasnt the birdshead variety but still

16295290_1410149332363625_1765518201_n.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey now, though admirable as it may be it's not my fault he chose to be a cop......and an honest cop at that.

I thank you for that. :thanku:

Yeah, I almost bought it just for that very reason, but me grandson is kinda weird about guns. He absolutely loves his Remy .243 and he'll shoot my Ruger 10/22 all day long. But pistols and revolvers kinda scare him. I guess maybe it's because the muzzle of a long gun is way out there, while a pistol/revolver is right there just past your hands.

I dunno. I know we've been through my entire arsenal, everything from a J frame to a Glock 22, and he hates them all. So, that's why I kinda hesitated on the Bearcat. But the more I think about it, the more I would like a SA .22LR in my collection. I just think I can find one for a better price than the Bearcat. Plus, it was a tad too small for me.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the more I think about it, the more I would like a SA .22LR in my collection.

Seems like every time I walk into Atwood's or Academy here one or both of them always seem to have a Ruger Wrangler on hand in one finish or another for right at $200.00 + tax.......that might be a way to go.

Ruger Wrangler.jpg

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll probably pick one up. I just really love that birdshead grip.

Have you ever fired a revolver with a birds head grip? I’ve had several, and they tended to ride up and down in my hand as I shot them. A .22 revolver probably won’t present such an issue, but keep it in mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom