Privacy fence options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to agree with the vinyl guys. Get good quality, spend a bit more and will last longer than cedar and still look better throughout time. Put up cedar or any other wood fence and within 4 months you cedar will still be inlace but will look like a dull great weathered crap fence. You may have good intentions about spraying a sealer on it several times a year but let me tell you; you won't. If you want a pretty, nice looking fence go with a quality vinyl because you won't pressure wash and seal your fence 2-3 times a year.

You dont have to seal a wood fence 2-3 times per year.

Mine has been up for 7 years, I have put a stain/sealer on it twice, and it still has a nice deep red look and beads water.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bumping an old thread:

What if I wanted someone to put up my fence - anyone have any idea on cost from places like Allied or Empire? We're moving into a new house where the HOA has to approve the fence-builders/fence beforehand and we're considering just having the builder do it if the cost isn't that much more.
I'll raise your fence in three days. All you have to do is fake my credentials.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll raise your fence in three days. All you have to do is fake my credentials.

Your credentials speak for themselves man. Nobody would dare to question them.

Looks like we just decided to build a house in a lot where 2 out of the 3 neighbors already have their yards fenced, do you typically split the cost with a neighbor when fencing a yard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom