"PUMPKIN" races on Street Outlaws tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet Union City PD is in hot water for closing a state highway with no DOt approval. They can't do that even in their city limits unless for a emergency.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet Union City PD is in hot water for closing a state highway with no DOt approval. They can't do that even in their city limits unless for a emergency.

I waiting to hear the outcome of this as well. Last fall, I remember seeing 15-20 portable light towers along 81 and not a single road sign.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what if they block of roads, hell they even shut down parts of town to make movies. I see nothing wrong with it myself. We should be proud because most of them portray Okies in a pretty good light. That's my two cents.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they filmed the tornado movie Twister, a lot of it was filmed on the road I live on. The movie company's shut the roads down with county and reserve deputy's blocking them. Took us an hour or more to get home from work some days.

Bastards even used my private drive as a staging area to set up scenes one day. Went to the productions guys and asked for a little rent. Didn't get any, but they moved their staging area.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They never show time, lots of guys don't. I guess you did not watch any of the shows last year. They had a big race at thunder valley, the track guys had their chance and the finals were all street outlaw cars. Those cars are also set up to run 1/8 mile not 1/4 mile. There is a video of the murder nova running the 1/8 mile on YouTube that was filmed several years ago, when calculated out, it's around a 7.50 in the 1/4. He is not the fastest guy. They have nothing to prove on the track.

Nope, he did not. First time he's been out to TV in years and years and years too. I'm trying to get him to broaden his horizons ... (Read: He can't stay home with me all the time when he retires ... :naughty: :rotflmao:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom