Question for BA residents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For the past several days my tap water has been coming out a little cloudy, and then when it sets for a minute or so it gets clear.

Anybody else notice this?

orangecrush1007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't drink the tap water. We use reverse osmosis
Water filtration system for drinking water. If you read
the reports of what is In the water, you might not drink
tap water either

[email protected]

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i didn't see anything on the city of BA website regarding it, but when i have heard them address it, it is usually sediments at the water treatment station(s) and something to the effect that it is "no cause for concern"

FYI i use a Moen faucet that has a filtered drinking water setup on it

having said all that, seems like you could call the city of BA or monitor your water for clarity and taste, also what are your next door neighbors getting from their faucets?

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pipes in ba are older and in winter they break more often like middle of summer. it usually takes awhile for things to clear up. Also how old it your house? Sometimes you have an old steel or iron line that can be flaking off and about to take a turn for the worse. I don't know why but this year something has had pipes breaking like no other. I've replaced 5 water lines in the past 3 weeks. I normally don't do 5 in 6 months.

Mrs JB Books

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That happened at our office a couple of weeks ago. They had to shut off the water over the weekend to fix a pipe & on Monday & Tuesday the water came out cloudy and then got clear after is set for a minute just like you described. After a couple of days it was all back to normal. (and the coffee turned out fine)

Latest posts

Top Bottom