Question for you lawyers - evicting a 20yr old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprisingly, things seem to have simmered down a good bit.

She threatend to put his stuff out of the house, and apparently he believed her.
:thumb:

Thanks for all the input, guys. Hopefully she won't need it in the future.
:drunk2:
Having seen this situation before, and I'm sure SPD and other badge toters here, I guarantee it will resurface and have to be dealt with in a hasty fashion if she does nothing. She HAS to stop it right now. While she can think clearly and has the gumption to do it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a boot in his arse and send him down the road.
I understand the mom being soft, but there comes a time when the nest needs to be empty.
It's time for him to get off the teat, and be a man. Give him 30 days, change the locks, and take a vacation out of state.
Unless he is a total psycho and then be prepared to live a life of misery which sounds like the current situation.

Youngest son was hanging around at 21 yrs old. Walked him around the house, telling him this dining room set was his, this couch and recliner was his, this bedroom set in his room was his
You got 30 days to find a place to put this stuff.

We did and still have a great relationship, but some need a boot in the arse to get them out the door and get on their own.
I didn't have squat when starting my life and it didn't bother me. Just worked through it and went on trying to make things better and it did.
Don't be afraid to boot the pup out. It could be the start of a great life for them when they realize they have nobody to rely on but themselves.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom