Rant - BOTACH is horrible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one go bad with PSA yesterday. They had some lowers on sale for $59.99 +$7 S/H. I ordered 2. When my order confirmation came across they had charged me $119.99 + $14 S/H per lower. They don't even have a lower for that price on their website anywhere. I emailed them twice today and called 5 times. I never got an answer on the phone and they replied to my email at 3:30pm today (while I'm on my way into work) asking me questions I already explained to them in the 2 prior emails. Ugh! Never had a problem with them until yesterday and today.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess some people should just make their own parts. There isn't a place on the Internet that sells gun parts that hasn't been bitched about here.

You know I took every precaution a person could take before ordering from them. I guess next time I need to fly out and physically check their inventory myself and then maybe I won't have anything to ***** about.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with a Botach order. The key? I don't order from them if it's time critical, or if it's something I think I may need service after the sale on. You order from Botach for killer deals, not good customer service. JMO, YMMV

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with a Botach order. The key? I don't order from them if it's time critical, or if it's something I think I may need service after the sale on. You order from Botach for killer deals, not good customer service. JMO, YMMV

Exactly. I have only ordered small stuff like magazines and such. Never had a problem and they kill the competition on pricing.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for a internet/mail-order company and no matter how hard you try when it comes to shipping. The inventory on the shelf doesn't always match what the inventory on the computer says.

Latest posts

Top Bottom