*RANT* DHS/Child Support Enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
extremely - I can't be late or miss a payment for support it comes right from my check...gotta love our government
I have two step boys now and their dad is dodging payment some how. The wife gets $20 here and there deposited on her Child Support Card. Even had a few 2 dollar deposits! LOL He is like 20k behind.:smack:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The amazing thing is that when the tables are turned they do nothing to the woman, my ex hasn't paid anything in over a year and they don't seem to mind one bit but if it were me I would be sitting in a cell.

I've had letters threatening to take my license and to arrest me while paying.

It sounds to me like you have back child-support they're collecting through your tax return.

I'd like to know where it came from. Especially considering before I got out of the reserves they were taking half my check plus normal support.

overall I'd say the way to get around this is to be a woman or just not ever pay anything

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had letters threatening to take my license and to arrest me while paying.

I'd like to know where it came from. Especially considering before I got out of the reserves they were taking half my check plus normal support.

overall I'd say the way to get around this is to be a woman or just not ever pay anything

Well, sounds like you need a lawyer to prove to the court you are being over-drafted.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amazing thing is that when the tables are turned they do nothing to the woman, my ex hasn't paid anything in over a year and they don't seem to mind one bit but if it were me I would be sitting in a cell.

I feel you. I have full custody over my daughter and her mom owes over $2,000 in back support. When i went down to file the demand payment forms and request a warrant for her arrest they acted like it was a pain in the ass. If i had missed one payment or even underpaid by a penny the freakin swat team would of busted down my front door the next morning. Our state and the whole system is sexist.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish we didn't have to fund a government agency to collect and distribute child support payments....

especially if they work limited hours and are closed entirely today?

Tried to call to find out more info and there is nobody available today.

let me repeat that nobody in Child Support Enforcement in Oklahoma is working today apparently.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
especially if they work limited hours and are closed entirely today?

Tried to call to find out more info and there is nobody available today.

let me repeat that nobody in Child Support Enforcement in Oklahoma is working today apparently.

It's obviously a non-essential service...

Latest posts

Top Bottom