reloading supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of local dealers aside from bass pro that carry reload equipment. Am definately missing Southwest shooters since I moved back

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I've checked out H&h and thought hey were a little higher than Bass Pro. How are the prices at the other two in particular I use Hornady amax and sierra matchkings

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I don't work at H&H, nor do I receive any compensation whatsoever from them. With that said, I've found H&H to be up and down on different products regarding pricing, but I will tell you something that's invaluable...having the resource available to just bounce ideas and problems. To the Reloading Department's credit, they have taken phone calls and given me ideas on different load effects whenever I've needed them.

I even had David offer me a little bit of PowerPistol powder so I could try it before I bought a jug. Couple of extra pennies on something? I'm sticking with H&H for that level of service.

kuykendallc

Marksman
Reaction score
First, I don't work at H&H, nor do I receive any compensation whatsoever from them. With that said, I've found H&H to be up and down on different products regarding pricing, but I will tell you something that's invaluable...having the resource available to just bounce ideas and problems. To the Reloading Department's credit, they have taken phone calls and given me ideas on different load effects whenever I've needed them.

I even had David offer me a little bit of PowerPistol powder so I could try it before I bought a jug. Couple of extra pennies on something? I'm sticking with H&H for that level of service.
I agree whole heartedly. Every time I go in with questions, they are great and very knowledgable.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shop around on the internet. I've been to both H&H and Gene Sears.

H&H has some deals once in a while, but the timing has to be right to find it.

Some have said that Gene Sears is the best, but they must have been hiding the "deals" the few times I've been there cause I didn't see any.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will tell you something that's invaluable...having the resource available to just bounce ideas and problems.

Couple of extra pennies on something? I'm sticking with H&H for that level of service.

I agree. They've built up their reloading department to the point where they're pretty much my go-to. The guy in the reloading department has always been friendly and eager to help in my experience. Actually, the whole H&H staff seems that way these days. If they're closer than the others the little bit extra you pay for product is offset by gas money anyway.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your too far away, unless a group of of buyers want to go to Powder Valley in Winfield Ks. Just across the Ks border, and very reasonable.
Sales only, no advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom