reviews show the crossbreed supertuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to be the cats meow. Even for us more robust men of girth. Any truth to this claim?

re: glock 26 more specific info appreciated.

Pointman66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" 235. I have 3 super tucks and love them. Just cut the leather where your thumb hits it to allow a quick draw. I used my dermal on the kydex where my index finger hit it as well.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 215 and I use crossbreeds exclusively. Matter of fact I'm carrying my Sig P226 in a crossbreed right now (which also works with my 220). I also have one for my Walther PPS, Glock 23, and Springfield TRP. Very comfortable, stays in place and easy to holster a weapon with.

GoArmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks large to me... I like wearing the IWB made from ultra thin kydex from FIST holsters.

But, holsters can be like Goldilocks finding the right chair... this one is too big, this one is to small and this one... is just right.

ERPA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CB super tuck I bought a few months ago has been great very comfortable to carry my commander length 1911 all day and this from a guy who's got at least 5 other holsters. With their two week return policy I'd recommend anyone try one regardless of body size.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 23 in my supertuck everyday. The horsehide is very thin and I often forget I'm even wearing it half the time.

It takes about a week for you to get used to it and for the leather to mold to the shape of your body. It may even be alittle uncomfortable the first day or two you wear it. Once you find the sweet spot where it's comfortable and offers maximum concealment of your firearm, wear it for a full day and it'll start to mold to your body shape.

Highly recommend this holster.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a s&w m&p40c or my full size in one and love it. I used to be 5'11'' 265, but I have dropped 35lbs and still losing. I had to have my brother make a new belt, because my old one wouldn't hold my crossbreed up. But it fit well back then and it still fits great today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom