Ryan Dunn dies in "horrific" car crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally! All of the Jackass crew are talentless douchebags. All they do is stupid "stunts" that any idiot can do.

I tend to agree with this ... It's sad he died so young though. He might have turned it around eventually. Age and aching bodies tends to do that to the wildest of us ... That is if we don't kill ourselves doing something stupid first ... ;)

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I knew 15 years ago that filmed stupidity was marketable, I'd be dead too. I guess it's hard to grow up when acting juvinile comes with big paychecks.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word is that he was going 110 MPH. Don't know how that was arrived at?

Word is also that he posted pictures of him drinking via Twitter just two hours prior.

Passenger in the car unidentified at this time was also killed.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TMZ is not normally my first choice of factual media, but for what it's worth this is some of their information:

Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom