Sanders asked to leave restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with both of you, especially if it was just over policy. However this had to do with the health and well being of a subordinate of mine (your sophomore year, or as we called it, yuk year you get your first leadership role over a freshman). I won't go into a full explanation, but the extent of the argument was I told him I disagreed with something. Never did I raise my voice, I was respectful, and basically followed every bit of decorum. It was simply the fact that I disagreed with him that set him off. Meh, it is what it is. I gave them the ammunition to shoot me with when I fell behind in my studies. That part is on me. Had I not failed a math class I wouldn't have been up on an academic board and the next semester I would have had a different OL. When they released me I was wanting to go active duty as an enlisted, however I missed two fitness tests due to coming of a blown ACL so they denied me.

This I agree with completely and is mimicked in my current job, though you can substitute lawsuits for politics as the cause of stupid policies. And as a whole, at least when I was in, I had no issues with 99.9% of the policies, even some of the asinine ones at WP. I simply disagree with the opinion that LGBT people have no place in the armed services. You can agree with me or don't, that's your choice.
Gays and Lesbians, I couldn't care less about whether they serve or not. I have known many that have served well. For the most part once they have accepted what and who they are, are generally well grounded.

Transgenders on the other hand, and this is especially true of MtF transgenders, are not well grounded. Regular plain Jane/John homosexuals will even admit that (though they wont admit it to anyone who doesn't support the cause, because it undermines their cause)

This doesn't even take into account that they require hormonal treatment and possibly a sex change, that's funded by taxpayers. Money that the military SHOULD be spending on beans and bullets, and not in the Operating Room for some dude to get his Johnson cut off so he can "Feel" more like a woman

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This doesn't even take into account that they require hormonal treatment and possibly a sex change, that's funded by taxpayers. Money that the military SHOULD be spending on beans and bullets, and not in the Operating Room for some dude to get his Johnson cut off so he can "Feel" more like a woman

I agree with this. The only problem I have is that once fully transitioned they would still be barred as their current gender is not the same as their birth certificate. IMO if someone is currently in the military and wishes to have a sex change, they need to leave the military once their tour is finished, have the transition done, get cleared medically to return to service, and should be able to return. I don't want tax payer money used to pay for this procedure. So you and I agree on that part. But, if someone is post op on a sex change, isn't taking any hormone therapy, and is cleared medically (both physically and mentally), why should they be barred?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with this. The only problem I have is that once fully transitioned they would still be barred as their current gender is not the same as their birth certificate. IMO if someone is currently in the military and wishes to have a sex change, they need to leave the military once their tour is finished, have the transition done, get cleared medically to return to service, and should be able to return. I don't want tax payer money used to pay for this procedure. So you and I agree on that part. But, if someone is post op on a sex change, isn't taking any hormone therapy, and is cleared medically (both physically and mentally), why should they be barred?
1. The need for hormones never stops.

2. Cleared mentally. THAT is the issue my friend. They wont be happy unless they look like their brain says they should. Oh look, we just jumped back to #1. Its a never ending cycle and that's the problem.

Hormone therapy isn't cheap by the way, and is something else the military should be flipping the bill for.

Im going to take a guess and say you havnt known many trannies in your life. I grew up in the San Jose California. Had a flaming cousin that had trannie friends. So I have known more than a few. Saying they are not well grounded individuals is an understatement. To top it off, many of them are extreme left wingers

So, extremem lefties, mentally unstable, and trained to use a M4. Nope. President Trump made the right call

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. The need for hormones never stops.

2. Cleared mentally. THAT is the issue my friend. They wont be happy unless they look like their brain says they should. Oh look, we just jumped back to #1. Its a never ending cycle and that's the problem.

Hormone therapy isn't cheap by the way, and is something else the military should be flipping the bill for.

Im going to take a guess and say you havnt known many trannies in your life. I grew up in the San Jose California. Had a flaming cousin that had trannie friends. So I have known more than a few. Saying they are not well grounded individuals is an understatement. To top it off, many of them are extreme left wingers

So, extremem lefties, mentally unstable, and trained to use a M4. Nope. President Trump made the right call

You do have me on one point, I've only known one, and didn't know her (current status) very well. If hormone therapy is indeed an on ongoing thing like insulin to type 1 diabetes, then I can agree with it being a disqualification. That should be an automatic DQ anyway, just like having any type of diabetes will disqualify you. I will admit that I didn't do much research into the medical needs post op on transition surgery, never needed to know about it until this discussion.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom