Saw the first "New" no gun sign today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Golden Corral in Norman has newly posted no weapons allowed. We found this out after our ipsc match at tri city. We usually go there once a year. Al even had a chat with the manager and told him how much money they will be losing annually and the snotty manager told him he didn't care.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt notice the one @ Circle K on Mustang/Reno, the new 7/11 finally put theirs up to... Now where do I go?

OnCue welcomes lawful carry. Be sure to let them know why you are spending your money there, if you choose to patronize them. Their stores are nicer than 7-11 anyway.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golden Corral in Norman has newly posted no weapons allowed. We found this out after our ipsc match at tri city. We usually go there once a year. Al even had a chat with the manager and told him how much money they will be losing annually and the snotty manager told him he didn't care.

Why don't business owners and managers have the logical thought process to understand how their "Gun Free" establishment doesnt cut their possibilty of a crime being commited there with a firearm by a criminal?

I just do not understand what the big deal is

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OnCue welcomes lawful carry. Be sure to let them know why you are spending your money there, if you choose to patronize them. Their stores are nicer than 7-11 anyway.

I agree but as far as a travel aspect it sucks because I work off of Mustang Rd & nw 10th.. But I will drive as needed for freedom

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by Fiesta Mart in Chouteau today for a pit stop. Noticed a new sign on the door. I was fully CC and late for a meeting so I did not have time to talk with them about it. They did seem to have a new crew in there, might be an improvement. I will get back with them about their sign.

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told that Eskimo Joes as well as the other two posted no firearm stickers... didn't see it myself. Not fond of Eskimo (actually horrible) or Mexico (just as bad) but Italian Joe wasn't half bad.... shame.... looks like I will be making more homemade sauce!

P

Latest posts

Top Bottom