Saw the first "New" no gun sign today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran into Chickasha Lumber & Hardware to look for a light switch and noticed a big "No Firearms" sign taped on to the front door. I thought of talking to the Manager/ Owner, but then after not finding what I was looking for and remembering why I rarely go there (Their stock is lousy and their prices are jacked up to the point that it's cheaper to drive to Norman in a diesel truck if buying lumber or building supplies), I decided on plan "B". I'll just not spend my money there again.

The No Gun signs sometimes make things simpler.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went all over Tulsa today and was CCing, but I did not see one gun buster sign anywhere. I am sure they are there but I was surprised I did not see any. But then I also did not see anybody Open carrying either.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The circle K I stop at everyday decided to put one up. It's on reno and mustang road. Talked with the manager that morning and she agreed it was dumb and said and would pass my comments on to the owners. She also said she did not care if I carried, just as long as it was concealed.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I mentioned this to the two managers of the businesses I visited this morning. Neither one really seemed receptive to my opinion even though I presented it to them politely. To be honest, gun owners who carry are a minority clientele in the overall aggregate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom