Selling to members with post count of 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a post count in the thousands, but no feedback, I'll tell you to stuff it.
That's a fixed rule with me.

Been burned that way too. Feedback doesn't always reflect a member. I don't always post positive feedback on the people I should. I never post negative feedback which I should. Caveat emptor, dude...

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been bolted over by folks here who said they would do the deal then never show up or never contact me after agreeing to make the deal.

Just happened to me. "On my way to pick it up," and then nothing. Doesn't answer cell, nor respond to email. Could have died on the way--hope not. Not upset, nothing lost, but it was a pretty new member.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who won't do business with someone who has 0 FB or 0 post's are missing out. I just sold and did a FTF with a very nice guy last night. He was right on time, very interesting to talk too and all around just nice. If your safety is a concern, just like last night. I showed my Wife his PM, I gave her the number he called me from, told her what he would be driving and where we're meeting. I do this with anyone I don't know, I don't care how much FB or Posts you have. I always meet and park in a very public place, and have always had a good transaction.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been burned that way too. Feedback doesn't always reflect a member. I don't always post positive feedback on the people I should. I never post negative feedback which I should. Caveat emptor, dude...

This ... In spades ... We've been burned by established members, we've been burned by newbies ...

That said we have had folks we didn't know and had never met help us out simply because we are members here. I would like to think we have paid that forward over the years. I cannot tell you how many true friendships we have that would not have been if it had not been for OSA. :heart:

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done about half a dozen sales or trades on AR15.com in the last two weeks. For the first one, I had no feedback and a low post count. My feedback on here actually helped convince him to do business with me.

Since then, I've had nothing but positive feedback there and things go smoothly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom