Severe Thunderstorm Watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it is for the middle 2/3 of the state. Chance for rain, but unfortunately it may bring damage to some, but no rain for the southwestern area of the state and you and I know how much they need it.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I am a meteoroligist for the Air Force and we just started to issue a couple of watches. It looks like it could be pretty bad, but for the most part we arent really looking for any tornadic activity. It will mostly be just strong winds with hail. Thank goodness for the rain the last couple of days though.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I am a meteoroligist for the Air Force and we just started to issue a couple of watches. It looks like it could be pretty bad, but for the most part we arent really looking for any tornadic activity. It will mostly be just strong winds with hail. Thank goodness for the rain the last couple of days though.

Oh, no one wants the tornadoes, but some of the winds we have had last few years were close to them. So you are at Vance? Great! You are probably not a native Okie then. Well, I could bore you with stories about the early days of weather where I grew up in Lone Wolf, but I will spare you today. Just wish we could get some rain for the farmers and ranchers. Thanks.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep im out at Vance, and actually Im from Glenpool just south of Tulsa. I chose Vance as my follow-on location after South Korea. :)

That's a uh.. pretty big change of scenery there.

You went from this:
a3.bp.blogspot.com__dZnxBlq_h1s_TU5NV2isHrI_AAAAAAAAABQ_WMSy7noBbSc_s1600_0725f05aada6.jpg

To this:
ai.imgur.com_Nm1AL.jpg

I'm hoping the development of storms starts to track north. I've pooped out things bigger than my front porch, but my back porch is pretty good size and covered and with no plans this weekend, sitting back with some cold brews watching the storms sounds mighty fine right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom