Severe Thunderstorm Watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a uh.. pretty big change of scenery there.

You went from this:
a3.bp.blogspot.com__dZnxBlq_h1s_TU5NV2isHrI_AAAAAAAAABQ_WMSy7noBbSc_s1600_0725f05aada6.jpg

To this:
ai.imgur.com_Nm1AL.jpg

I'm hoping the development of storms starts to track north. I've pooped out things bigger than my front porch, but my back porch is pretty good size and covered and with no plans this weekend, sitting back with some cold brews watching the storms sounds mighty fine right now.

I am beginning to wonder if you are one of my illegitimate children before I met Mrs. LW., but your are too young thank God.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have a shared network or radars. I hate it when the guys on tv are always like this is our doppler 700000 its the best out there. We all use the same data from the radars, just different programs to interpret that data.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have a shared network or radars. I hate it when the guys on tv are always like this is our doppler 700000 its the best out there. We all use the same data from the radars, just different programs to interpret that data.

That is what I have sort of thought all along. I remember when Gary England got his first doppler. One night, well first night there was really severe weather he was telling people in Yukon they were going to be blown away any second. Well, I was listening to a scanner I have just for the weather service storm people. They couldn't find anything happening out in Yukon, much less anywhere else. No telling how many people had near heart attacks, thanks to Gary. Don't get me wrong, I like Gary personally, but they did not know how to interpret their data yet, at that time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom